BRK

BRK

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Packages

I have a package ready to take to the post office.... 1 more to go & I'm ready to go. As some of you may know I send items to a reservation in California. 1 of my best friends is a member of the tribe & her mom still lives there working in the health clinic so we send items to her & she gets them to the people who need them. Here are pics of what's in her box:










5 pairs of pajamas, 1 hat, 6 pairs of mittens, 4 pairs of gloves, 2 hand knit baby hats & 6 pairs of socks

Now if only I can get my butt in gear to get the last package put together.....

2 comments:

  1. It would be easier to get your butt in gear if you quit eating bon bons all day!! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are these bon bons of which you speak and where does one find them?
    lol

    ReplyDelete