BRK

BRK

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Today I have pics  of my knitting wip's (work in progress). I have 3 new projects going & I'm positive someone *cough Auburnchick cough* will have plenty to say about that. 1st is my birthday shawl....made with the Green Dragon yarn I got on my birthday. Pattern is charentaise by Katie White - I love her patterns.
I have a feeling this will end up being my favorite shawl :)  The other  2 new projects aren't far along so I haven't posted pics yet but they're coming soon I promise.  I also have some new pics of the garden. Almost done with planting for the season. Hubby has 2 more boxes to build for me & then we get to plan the chicken coop *yay*
SFG 1
SFG 2

Petunias :)















SFG 3

2 comments:

  1. The shawl looks great! I love that color! I am also loving the garden. Friend, I am living vicariously through you...I hope you realize that! And I'm talking the gardening here...not the knitting ADD. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chickie!! You know you can come play in my garden anytime ;) Besides think of all the yarn you could make off with......... And yes yes I am well aware of my ADD but what can I say? I can only conquer one flaw at a time

    ReplyDelete