BRK

BRK

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Series of Unfortunate Events

It's been  a busy few days here!  This weekend at work was one of the worst one's I've had in a long time & I truly hope to never have a repeat of it. Then to top it off yesterday 2 of my dogs got into a really nasty fight which ended with me taking them both to my work - 1 has stitches in 3 areas on his head. Yeah I had so much fun pulling them apart too I can tell you.
Today I got more pallets from the hubby's work. These we are pulling apart to get boards for the garden beds. The guys put up the fence in back yard last week so now all that's left is to clean that section really good, mow it & put the garden beds in then I can plant everything. next up is getting some pallets for a chicken coop *woot* Oh yeah baby.......fresh eggs!
Speaking of recycling....... I'm also recycling counter tops from my work. They replaced them with something much nicer & durable. I eventually would like to upgrade to something like that but until then I am going to make use of them in my kitchen. My house was built in 1960 and many things are still original - my counter tops included. :O
Oh that reminds me....the man put up the ceiling fan in the living room this weekend!!!! It is sooooooo awesome to finally have a fan & overhead light in the living room! Here are the pics of the great job he did :)

ya gotta love having a man who's handy with home improvement stuff ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! Make that man some brownies or something! Love it!

    ReplyDelete