BRK

BRK

Friday, August 5, 2011

Look Who's Back

Wow it's hard to believe it's been over a month since my last blog post. Sorry about that life has been a little hectic here lately. Here are a few of the things to share:
1) I got the yarn from the local lady that hand dyes & oh my is it ever lovely!

I've been looking at shawl patterns on ravelry & think the oaklet shawl is what I will make with it.

2) I've been working on a shawl for 1 of my best friends. Kim is the kind of friend that you can call at 3am and she'd totally be there for you. I luv her bunches so I decided a boneyard shawl in her fave color would be a great way to say thank you for being an awesome friend. Here is my progress so far.....well it's a little bigger now since I took this pic a couple weeks ago.

 3) and last but not least here is a pic of yesterday's yields from the garden

Last week we got a basket of beans & onions, this week tomatoes. Hopefully next year we'll get an earlier start & have a bunch to can :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh...pretty yarn, and I love that shawl! What a good friend you are to knit it for your gal pal!! The tomatoes look delicious! Hope you have a good visit with your dad!!

    ReplyDelete