BRK

BRK

Saturday, July 6, 2013

FO Saturday?

Well I meant for this to be an FO Friday post but alas work interfered with my plans so I suppose an FO Saturday post will have to suffice. I finished a slouchy hat for myself yesterday. I've used this pattern before & really like the fit. It fits pretty much like a typical beanie except there's extra room in the back for me to stuff all my hair up in it which means my hat actually stays covering my ears. Here's my B boy modeling the hat for me.







Next up? I need another shawl on the needles. No really I do  ^ - ^
And conveniently enough I just signed up for a KAL of this shawl. I wanted to post a pretty picture here but since none of them are mine I better just link it. My colors? Malabrigo sock in Dewberry (dark purple) and Light of Love (bright pink). Not sure what possessed me to buy pink yarn as I am so not a pink person but for some strange reason this yarn just kept speaking to me. But now that I think about it perhaps it was just for the purpose of knitting this shawl. Who knows?  No time like the present to get started on it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment