BRK

BRK

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Oh My Wow

Will you just look at this shawl....

I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at how much I love this color combination.  I've been alternating between this shawl, the Cotton Candy Sunshine & my Little House shawl that I dragged out of the WIP basket. I'm trying to make more of an effort to finish my WIPs these days. I also have a regular beanie hat otn for my moms husband. I plan to make her a Saroyan for Christmas so I know in order to keep the peace I'll need to do something for him. He gets a hat knit with leftover acrylic yarn b/c it'll make her happy. This is my go to pattern for mens beanie hats. I've knit several of these for the hubster & boys.

I wish I could come up with more to post today but it was a really long and very busy weekend at the clinic and my brain is fried :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment